Dearest Family,
I am sorry, this week wasn't as eventful as the last, and so no news. I guess I will just combine this week and next week's letter into one. Okay, love ya, bye.
Love Elder Jesse Grover
Okay, fine I will write more, haha! No, but seriously, compared to last week this was really uneventful, of course there were things that happened, but nothing big and crazy. We did have a family come to church, the Chavez family, it was Stake Conference here, so I don't excatly know how much they enjoyed it with translation and everything. Plus, they are used to the catholic church, which is only one hour long, so anything longer than that, they are like, "oh, I was thirsty", stuff like that, but when they come to the regular sunday services, I think that they will like it, they are a super cool family. We have a lot of really awesome people we are working with, and every time that transfers come up, I fear I will be leaving, and bam transfers are soon! So I've got 2 weeks to do work here in East Sac, and hope I stay, but that's the joy of transfers, you are always working hard because you just never know if you are staying or going and you just want to keep working hard. You would think that this was run by God or something, it is just so organized, oh yeah it IS run by Him, and that is how us 19 year olds can't mess it all up. We see that every day in little miracles and stuff like that.
Jade, it sounds like you are all smarty pants, and have to make you ugly dumb older brother look bad, always just one uping me, aren't you? Dang, you will probably be AP at like 4 months, little Mr. Awesome, always getting the girls too, haha, JK! I am super proud of you!
I love you all, thanks for all you have done for me!!!!!!!
Love Elder Jesse Grover
P.S. I discovered this cool thing on LDS.org, the directories, those are super cool. I am on there, I can see all the missionaries out and pictures of the fam, oh wait, no pictures of our family, but there is a picture of JJ and Tamra. It was a really cool discovery, I can see who is serving in our ward as missionaries, which is really cool, our church is so organized. Well love ya'





