Hey family, how is everything going for you all at home? Elder Christensen says "hey!" He is from Moroni, Utah and Elder Baumer thinks he is the collest missionary out here :) But we all know that I am, haha. No, they are in the English district, but we all hang out and stuff, so it's all cool. All is well here with us, I hope all is well back at home and you are all safe and happy and everything. Did you get the pic of Elder Bayles and I? We finally saw each other, how cool huh? And I also met Jess's girlfriend, she is super cool - really solid missionary. I met her at the same meeting I saw Elder Bayles and the spanish missionary that came out with me, Elder Villar. He came and introduced me to his new missionary, I believe his name is Elder Harrison. He was like, "dude, I met your brother in the MTC." I was like, "what?", he was like, "yeah, when I went to leave I saw Jordan in the travel office", so that was pretty cool - it was like a reunion - how crazy is that, haha? Yeah, it was pretty super cool. Well, all is good here, I hope all is well there:) I love you all sooooooooooooo very much.
Love Elder Jesse Grover





