1/16/2012

California - December 26, 2011

Hey family, I know we talked yesterday, I am super grateful I was able to skype to you all and cummunicate, and yeah, it was awesome! I love you all and I am super excited for this new year coming up and all the possibilities and new adventures we will have. It is an exciting new prospect, we can change today and make tommorrow a better day. I have lots of new year resolutions, and I hope you all have a fantastic new year, and you can make some new year resolutions, maybe like read the book of mormon completly, cause I promise that is awesome; maybe write in your journal, that is one of mine, haha! We all have things we want to acommplish and nothing is out of our reach. Prayerfully set your goals and then prayerfully work towards them and I promise God will help us accomplish all that we need to. We talked yesterday, so this will be short, but I want to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR, and I hope all goes well and you can spend it as a family. Kids, remember that family comes first, yeah its cool and all to hang out with friends, and I remember going to hang out with friends instead of family, I regret it. Family first ok? You will see your friends at school and all that, but being with the family on the holidays is the best! When you're away from home, you're with your friends and you wish to be with family, so remember that and spend it with the family. I love you all and am gratefull for every one of you.

Le Quiero Bastante!

Elder Jesee Grover