Hey family !!!
How are you all doing? We received our transfer calls last night and........................... I am staying here :D with an elder named Elder Stone from Idaho, my second non native companion. He came out like two transfers behind me, and is really a solid kid from what I hear, so we have high hopes here. I am super excited for this opurtinity, haha, but the two other native speakers I live with are staying too, haha, yeah, I am soooo excited, you have no idea! One of the elders I came out with is going to be training, but he is a native speaker, so yeah, haha, give me a couple more months and I will be native too, haha. I did have a guy come up to me after church and compliment my Spanish, he asked when I was leaving to go home - 4 months left? And I told him no, I have a lot more than that, and he was like dang, you will be a full mexican when you leave, haha! So there is hope for me, haha.
We taught the familia Chavez again yesterday, the family I was telling you about, they are so soild, I know they will be baptized in a couple weeks. It was an amazing lesson, so yes, we will be having baptizms here soon, I know it. Me and Elder Stone are going to do work, we have a lot of potential here in East Sac, there are quite a few people that are preparing to be baptized. The work moves on and it is a beautiful thing, it is the most wonderful thing to see people progress.
By the way, I am in 1 Nephi 11 in Spanish, it is slow, but it is progress, and suprisingly enough, I understand pretty much all of it! The gift of tounges and the interpretation of tounges blessings we recieve!!!!
I love you all and wish you the best of luck in all that you do. Be safe, work hard, read the scpitures, and pray always!
Elder Jesse Grover





