This is Elder Grover reporting from the Liahona Tongan Ward!
Haha, I am emailing earlier this week, as you can tell, so I guess I won't hear from you until next week, but I hope all is going well and everything is good. I am enjoyng my stay here, it is really different, but the members are really nice. We cover like the whole southern part of our mission, but we don't have miles to drive that, so basically we just stay in South Sac - that is the highest population of Polys. I FEEL SO SMALL HERE!!!! No, but really, I am like a midget to these guys, they are huge, haha! I get my hand crushed every time I go to shake someone's hand, haha. We have only eaten actual Tongan food once - I like mexican food better, haha! Tongals eat a lot of seafood, and you know I am not the biggest fan of that, but they feed you a lot! Usually they take us to a buffet - so much for losing a little weight, haha! I am putting it all back on, and fast, haha! But I should be leaving sometime this week, but who knows, I guess it's up to the Lord. We actually have a baptism set up for this Sunday, yeah we are super excited! We have a lot of cool people we are teaching.
So this week we have Elder Yamashita from the 70 coming to do a mission tour, so we will meet him at zone conference on Thursday, pretty cool huh? Yeah, lots of crazy stuff going on, I can't believe how fast time is going, it is unreal to me (es tan dificil porque yo quiero mas tiempo yo necesito mas tiempo para cumplir mis metas y todo. pero yo se solamente tengo dos anos para cumplir todo y solomente tengo un pequito mas 16 meses). Serving here has helped me realize that God has a calling for each of us, and there are people we have to meet and to find and to teach and to help baptize, but it's God's will, he knows mas de nosotros he has people that I need to help, and that is why we move around so much, and that's why change is necesary, even going to a tongan ward. God loves us and has a plan for us, we just need to follow Him and be worthy and ready because time flies, we don't have time to sit and twiddle our thumbs, we got to get up and move, which for me is a change. Work, Work, Work, solution for all, and God's work is the best of all. I love you all so much, I hope all is well with you and that God is blessing you as much is he me, and i know he loves us and caes for us. I love you with all my heart. LES QUIERO MUCHO!!!!!!!
Love su hijo, hermano, tio, amigo, ect...
Elder Jesse Grover





