Hello Family!!!!!
So transfers happened and guess what? I am headed off to English work, no, well thats a lie, I am going to the Liahona Tongan Ward, haha! Crazy huh? Yeah, I am a little shocked; it will only be temporary though, I will be up there for a week or two because the elders there don't have driving privileges, so I will be there until they can get that figured out and then I will go back to EAST SAC! Yeah, I am super excited! It will be a little different, and I will be in another threesome up there because one of the missionaries is going home mid-way through the transfer, and I will be with another native companion! I guess God wants me to learn Spanish, haha! But EAST SAC again? I am pretty sad to be leaving Stockton actually, we had a lot going on here. We had our baptism this past week, it was way awesome - at least they got baptized before I left, but as always I should have the opportunity of coming back down here for baptism. Oh, missionary work is it not just the best! Who knows, I may have some Tongan coverts soon, haha! :)
Hey Jade, keep your head up and run your best at state! I know that if you do your best you will have no regrets, I promise. Jens, keep up on the football, Cole may be out, but now it is time for you to step up and show the coaches you can play, and you can play good cause we all know it, you have alot of talent, ok!
Oh man, I am kinda shocked and excited to go work in the Tongan ward for awhile, how many Spanish missionaries can say that? Oh, and one of them is also a Spanish missionary who I served with up in Sac, and he is awesome, and the other is a missionary I came out with, so I am excited! I will be driving again, but that will be good. I will be able to meet a lot of new people and have a lot of different companions if all goes as planned. I will have 4 companions this next transfer, haha, yeah crazy! I must be pretty good that president wants me to serve in a Tongan ward and be with lots of missionaries, haha . But seriously, all is well. I love you all, you are the best! Best of luck in all activities that you have.
Su Hijo, Hermano, Amigo, Tio, ect......
Elder Jesse Grover





