11/01/2011

California - October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my dearest family, it is good to hear that all is well. Now I am un pequito lost about dad's acciedent, but if all is well then that's ok 'cause I know God watches out for us. So I hope all is well and I trust that everything is good. It is good to hear that sports are going well for everyone. How did Jade do at state x-country? I have been wondering. Who does the football team play in the semis are they looking like they could 3-peat? Thanks for the updates, I love hearing how awesome we are, but of course it is always good to be reminded haha :)

Well, I am still in Tongan work, but it looks like this week I will head out, but who knows. God knows why I am here and what I need to do, so my goal is to do all I can here. But the ward is great, they are unreal, testimonies are so strong, I have learned so much from them. Have you heard of indexing? It deals with family history. The stake here had a goal of indexing 1 million names in October, that's a lot, and guess what, they did it in only 28 and 1/2 days! Unreal huh? And guess what ward indexed the most, yeah, the Tongan ward! There was a lady who indexed 30 thousand plus from our ward, that was over 1 thousand a day! At the start there was only about 5 members that had computers from the ward, but they are so dedicated it's unreal! Their testimonies are so strong. And I had a tongan baptism, haha, yeah crazy, cool huh? He is so cool! He is 11 he is for sure a little Tongan, he is so funny!


Tui, our baptism on Sunday


We had to fill the font with a fire hose cause it filled really slow.


Pues, I haven't gotten the package, but maybe sometime soon. I am worried that they are sending it to my next area, but i dont know. Thanks so much for all you do! I love you more than you can possibly know! Please be safe, and I hope you heal, dad, from whatever happened.

Les quiero muchisisisimo

Elder Jesse Grover