Hello!!!!!!
Hey guys, coming from sunny California . . . nope, that's a lie, we are coming from rainy California, haha! That time is coming, haha, gotta love the rain. Well I got to go up to Sacramento on Saturday for the baptism of the family I was working with up there; it was way cool, and I will hopefully be going back up this week for another one, so I am excited. And guess what, our investigators got married yesterday after church, and they will be getting baptized Saturday! Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! They are the best, I love them, I am so excited for them. Baptisms are the best, I love them! So transfers will be this next week, kinda excited, but I will hopefully be staying here, which is good; I am liking it here, it is good. We have Elder Yamashita coming and doing a mission tour in like two weeks, he talked in conference, so we are pretty stoked to have him come. Well, that's cool that Elder Jess's girlfriend is coming here; she got the call to the best mission ever, haha! I will probably meet her since there are only 7 Spanish zones, so there's a good chance. Well Jade, good luck this week with region, I know that you will do really good; just remember, do your best and that's all that counts, leave it all out there, do your best. Sounds like the football is going well, which is good to hear, I hope they can 3 peat it, that would be way cool! I heard we hold the longest winning streak for the state of Utah right now, that is pretty good, I say. Mckady keep your head up and keep working hard ok? I promise things will turn up, they always do. God has a whole bunch of blessings for us and he is just waiting to give them to us, we just need to ask him and and have faith that they will all be good. I love you all, you are the best! I was wondering, what's the plan for Christmas gifts this year, or am I just planned out of that? If I know now, you might get something by next July, hahah, jk.
Love Elder Jesse Grover





