8/02/2011

California - July 26, 2011

Hi!

Well transfer calls came in last night, and I will no longer be serving with my trainer, Elder Flores, but I will still be here in East Sacramento. Elder Flores is moving to be district leader in another place, and my new companion is Elder Lopez - another Mexican! haha! He is from Florida, but speaks fluent Spanish - his family came from Mexico. I think God wants me to have good Spanish, 'cause that's two natives in a row, haha! I am excited, I hear he is a great missionary; I will meet him in the morning. Things are changing like mad, haha but I will still be here. We have 4 invistigators really close to baptism; we had dates for them but they fell through, so me and Elder Lopez will try to get it all in order and finalized, it will be good. That's crazy to hear about all the stuff going on at home, well always remember God blesses you for doing good and follwing his commandments and blessings are not always the way we want them to be. Sometimes people do bad things and they think they get away with it, but that's just what they think - God knows all and He sees all, he is the judge and he is just, He loves us but we have to follow Him. It is not our place to judge, we always trust in God and let him lead us and we will see miracles and blessings. We see miracles and blessings every day out here, it is the most amazing thing. We say or do something and we don't even know how or why, it just happens; we are just instruments in the hand of God and He does His work through us - I LOVE IT!!!!! I can't belive I have been out almost five months, where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday you dropped me off at the MTC, and pow, I am here. Is time going fast there like it is here? Or is California just rotating a little faster than everywhere else? Oh, this is the best, thank you all so much for raising me right so I can be here. I know I was a pain, but I am here because of you all and your awesome examples. I hope all goes well, remember TRUST IN GOD in all things 'cause through Him we are even as He is. This life is our chance to learn how to be Gods, because to do that and return to him we need to follow in his footprints, be like Him, and thus learn how to be Gods. The Plan is perfect, just like God. Love you all so much, keep being the best!!!!!

lOvE ElDeR jEsSe GrOvEr

PS Still Loving you (that might be a song, who knows; sounds like it, but I wouldn't know, haha)