8/15/2011

California - August 15, 2011

WoW!!!
I can't believe the fair has already come and gone - where is the time going? It is going by too fast! Wow, we need to take it off fast forward 'cause this isn't good! One of the elders I live with flies home this week, yeah crazy! He has lived in the apartment as long as I have been here - he has to go home 2 weeks early for school. Tell Jade and Jens not to argue, it is a waste of time! We have so little time here, it's a waste to argue, like seriously, i know from experience! I know, and I can say... WASTE OF TIME!!!! Yeah, haha! It really is my suggestion is to pray for charity every morning and every night and throughout the day, and when you want to argue sing "Love One Another", it really works, seriously, it is actually very fun. Read in Enos about prayer, he wrestled - yeah, I know you like wrestling - so wrestle with the Lord, he will help you have charity. Charity has actually been what I have based my studies on this week; read in Moroni, 7:45-48, I believe is the reference, and it talks about charity. Preach My Gospel's charity part in the Christ-like attributes is very good, study it, it is awesome. Good luck with school and all. I have seen football practices going on, I miss it a lot, I really do, but I will appreciate it just that much more when I get back right? So, you want to hear my cool Spanish story for the week? Well, I was on exchanges with our zone leaders, teaching an English lesson, and the girl we were teaching asked me to pray. In the prayer I kept saying words in Espanol, and in the lesson I would say Spanish words too, it was kinda embarrassing, but way awesome to see how accustomed to Spanish I am becoming. The gospel stuff is Spanish first, now I have to dig in to get it out in English - did a little switch for the better, haha, I love it! Keep praying, and God bless, 'cause He will when we rely on Him.
Love Elder Jesse Grover