This has been a crazy week to be honest. We have 3 invistigators with dates to be baptized, it is not final yet so keep praying for us and them. We are super excited, our ward has not had a baptism since ours when I first got here, now we have our three and there is another family of three that some other elders are teaching, so that could be 6 this month for our ward! We are all super excited; all those hot days in the sun are starting to pay off, haha! No really, it's the best, I love it. Yes, I did meet with president this week with interviews, he is way awesome! He is a runner, so he told me that I need to work out more, haha! jk, no, he just asked how I was doing physically, and I said good, I have not been sick yet in the field, God is blessing me (dont worry I knocked on wood already). But he said we will get fed a lot, so we need to be sure and work out in the mornings. It is true though, as spanish missionaries we get feed so much fatty good food, haha! I love it here, the people are great! I can communicate a little better now, so the people like me a little bit better, haha. But transferes will be next week, so I will e-mail on Tuesday and will let you know how they turn out. I hope I stay here, but I will go were God wants me to go. I am getting better at taking pictures and stuff 'cause Elder Flores is huge into photography, so if it weren't for him telling me to take pictures, I wouldn't have any, so be thankful, haha. Wow, the summer is going by fast for you guys, huh? It is really doesn't seem like summer out here, like if it wasn't blazing hot I wouldn't even know it was summer, haha. All the days get meshed together; it is so hard for me to belive that I have been out for almost 5 months, the time goes by too fast! I have been out five months, and can't speak spanish yet; everyone assures me I will be good by 10 months, so we will see when that time comes. They say I will be training by then; I just laugh, it would be hard to train, I want to stay Jr. companion for my whole mission, haha! The mission is the best, I love it oh so much. I wish I could put it into words for you all but I can't it's not possible. Well, I love you all, keep praying for our invistigators so that they will be baptized on the 30 of July. It's so exciting, baptisms are the best, it is what we go out and do every day is invite people to be baptized. That is one thing that sets Sacramento apart from all others (there is more, this is just a big reason) we extend baptismial invites to everyone we talk to. We have a goal to invite 3 people per missionary per day that is 42 in a week for the companionship! Yeah, ask Jordan and JJ if they did that. Baptism is THAT important, we don't beat around the bush with that. It was hard and scary at first, but as missionaries it is our purpose to invite others to come unto christ by reciveing the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ, his atonement, repentence, BAPTISM, recieving the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end. It is our opportunity to do that, and in the Sacramento mission we baptize many converted people, it's the best. Love you all, study the scriptures - it is the best! I love it, I study for at lest 2 hours a day in them, love it. Love you all a ton.
Love Elder Jesse Grover
Enjoy the pics of Elder Flores and I on the tandem bike:





