11/23/2010

Guatemala - November 22, 2010

Hey family,
I am doing great here in Tiqui. The past week was a hummer, but we pulled through. Hope this next week is better. We had District Conference (priesthood) and we ordained 11 men. That was a great experience, and I gained a lot of confidence in the missionaries that we have here. This week we need to run to be able to pull out the month. The family we have been working with had some problems, so we wil see how it goes this week. My companion is a big strength for me, I can't imagine life without a companion, and don't really want to experience it:) The zone is growing and working really hard. We are very happy and well, don't worry! I'm sorry for not sending wishes to the last birthdayers, I have just been so busy. Anyway, I hope all is good for each of you and that you had great birthdays. So the work goes on, and I thank each of you for your prayers and support.
Con Amor, Elder Grover