Hey, how is the Grovers? I hope all is great! Sounds like the weekend wsa great for all, we had a great weekend too. Thursday we had a zone activity and cooked a turkey . . . oh yeah! The first turkey I have cooked all by myself, but I will tell you about that later. Then Sunday we had a district activity. All the branches got all the youth together and we did a mini CCM; it turned out great! We got 54 references from the youth. Sunday we had a baptism from a family we reactivated; his name is Leyder Hicho, and he is so cool. Also, my companion baptized a little 8 year old girl (nino inscrito), her name is Kimberly. This week we have another activity for the dirstrict and Friday a wedding and baptism. The wife is named Rosa and she is a member, but her husband Rudy is not, so he will be baptized after the wedding. The family is really cool, and I am so excited for them. They have a little boy who is about a year old, he is so cute! Man, the families are so important in God's plan! So that is a little about Tiquisate, the work goes on:) I am really trying to do all that God needs me to do; sometimes I feel a little inadequate to be truly honest, but I will keep trying to do my part. I love the people and I love the work; there is always room to grow. I work really well with my companion, he is a great example for me and I try to keep up with him! He has what you call a burning testimony, he is the only member in his family. I was with him about 5 months in Mazate, so it is really cool to be working with him again. All is chilero here, no worries. By the way Jade, there is only one goodie left . . . life is good.
Con Amor Elder Grover





