Buenos tardes!
Hey, I'm writing late today; we just got back from REU, we spent the day with the President, it was so cool, maybe there are photos:) But, it was a super fun day and a very pretty place. So, it sounds like everything is going great and that the high school is doing so good. Oh man, I'm ready for wrestling season, oh yeah! But, I think I'm staying around the 130's; wow, you boys are big! You may thing those weights are harder, but they are actually the best. And, just to let you know, tough competition will make you grow and improve faster; in everything there is a lesson to be learned, don't worry. Tell all the returned missionaries hi for me, they are all huge examples for me. And Jesse, Tranquilo! No really, what a great experience, this call will definately be something that will mark your life forever! So we are good here, this week is changes and can you believe I am going to have six more missionaries here. We are opening three areas and all the branches already have missionaries, but I like it because we need some new recruits:) I really like this area and zone, and the Elders are really working hard. We will just have to see what the change brings. But I am healthy, don't worry about that. And I am trying to work harder like I know I can. We have a family that we are working hard with, Family Martinez. We need prayers more than anything because it is God's will, not ours. But I know God wants his children and so the work we have to do is help them past the problems. I think you for everything and pray for every one of you. Take Care!
Con Amor, Elder Grover





