11/02/2010

Guatemala - November 1, 2010

Hey family!
You know how I said last week that I would have more time this week? Well, I am a big liar! The time is so preciosa. It sounds like the family is good and now moving in to deep fall. The hunt did not go so good, huh? It's okay, they all just went into hiding until next fall when I will have a tag:) It sounds like the Broncos are doing a good job cleaning house in fall sports, that is really exciting! So Jesse, I had a talk with my companero, and he says you will go to Mexico and I think so tambien, so that will be my guess. Cool, I'm so excited to get the news. Are you studying Preach My Gospel? That is is the gold and success as a missionary, if you apply it. And believe me brother, there is not greater calling; I know it is the very most important work here. Congratulations! So I am really good and super happy, the zone finished really good in the month of October and now we are closing the change next week. I'm sure I will finish here; I really like this area, and am so grateful for it. I love the Lord and His work, so of course I really love this people. Take care and we will talk next week.
Con Amor Elder Grover

A note from a letter to the Blacks: I am doing really good here in the oven of Tiquisate. Just think, about all of the bananas that we eat come from Tiquisate, Dole, or Chiquita; kind of interesting. We are working with a few families and we'll see how the week goes. We are going to invite them to an activity, so we are anticipating how it will go. Thanks for your prayers and everything!