11/15/2010

Guatemala - November 15, 2010

Wow! I am so amazed and excited that I will have a brother to talk Spanish to! But wow, California! How do you feel Jesse? I think you should write me and tell me about it:) And how about those Broncos? Wow, you can see the little town working hard; that is so exciting and also to think that they are dominating in not just one thing, but all of them - now that is really something! And now we better pull some of the good rankings in the fall sports into the winter sports - Go Wrestling!:) So, how is the family? I want to thank everyone that dontated to the package I just got. My companion was really loving the chocolate, as was I. They have nothing of chocolates like that here. The jerkey is yet to be eaten, but thanks much! And I will find good homes for the gifts given. The work is going strong. I have a new companion, he was in my last zone as District Leader, and we are so pumped to be companions. His name is Elder Aguirre from Jalapa, Guatemala, and he has close to 11 months in the mission; he is a very amazing missionary. We had a baptism yesterday, she is the cutest girl. We are reactivating her mom, and she wanted to get baptized, she is ten years old and her name is Mery Betteta (it sounds really cool in Spanish). We are working very had with a family that is amazing and I hope and pray that everything will work out. Thanks for everything! May God bless!
Con Amor, Elder Grover