12/04/2009

Guatemala - November 30, 2009

Hola familia! Como estan? espero que todo esta bien con ustedes yo se que la vida es ¨hard¨ pero con Dios nada es imposible. So your Thanksgiving was good, that is so cool that you all could be together, and the new little girl too. It made me so happy that you sent a picture, I showed the others, she is so small! So the family just keeps growing, so how is everyone doing at home? I looked at the calender this morning and I realized that I have been away from you all for 10 months now. I hit double digits, can you believe that? The work here is good, just has been a little slow lately, but we are hoping to pick things up. I kind of don't want to leave my kid, but changes are next week, so we will see what happens. Something that is neat was Guatemala had EFY, and some of the teens from our branch went. They were not thinking about going on missions, and they came back changed, and are full of the spirit. I think we will be progressing as a branch through this EFY, we are really happy. I want to know if there is anything I can do for you at all. I am called ¨to lift up the hands that hang down¨, I am always here, we are an eternal family right? Anyway, I will be here next week, con mucho amor para siempre
Elder Grover