12/30/2009

Guatemala - December 28, 2009

¿hola, como estan?
I'm good here, and the season went by good - lots of fire works and parties and loud music. I'm not a big fan of the holidays here, they are just so different, but I guess that's just the cultural touch to things. Thanks so much for the package; we ate brownies today :) oh yeah! We are so spoiled now! Let me know when you get the card, and ask Tamra if she got the bag - i tried to send stuff, anyway the most important thing is that you are all good and happy. I'm sorry that I did not get to talk to every one individually, especially Candice, but I'm really needing all the help I can get for this area and other things, so I really need to follow the rules. Just like is says in the D & C, ¨I the Lord am bound when ye do what I say. . .¨, so i just have to do what he says! Thanks for everything that all of you do for me, I know that we can be a family together forever! We just have to push through the hard times. We are teaching that to the members continually, it is going to be hard but the Road to Calvary was not easy, so we can't expect things to come easy, but we can put our faith in God and it will take our fears away. I know this is His Gospel and His church and his way, I'm so grateful to be a part of it. I hope and pray my work will be enough, but I'm just putting it all in the hands of the Lord. If there is anything that i can do for you all please let me know, OK? May our God always be with you, all of you!
con mucho amor para siempre,
Elder Grover