12/07/2009

Guatemala - December 7, 2009

Sorry I'm a little late writing today, but we had transfers. Me and Elder Marshall are the only ones not getting changed in the zone, wich is great because we need to pick up the branch really bad, and we are starting to pick things up already. We found a family the other day that races horses. There is a lot of work to do with them, but we felt the spirit lead us there. I'm fine and all, so no worries this week. Oh, Elder Marshall will be 20 on the 16th, how cool is that? Just two days after me, we are going to fiesta it up! I would like to ask for some recipes, like German chocolate cake, my brownies and another cake. We are going to do cakes for the members :) So yeah, anyway thanks for the update. Yaygo Jens! That is so cool that you went undefeated this year! And for the other boys, how are you doing in wrestling? I want to hear from each of you individually, okay? Maybe I can help. Always remember that I'm here for you all, all the time. I love you all ,and I hope that all is good there. Remember to always put the Lord first in all things and he will put you first too. I know He lives; I put my trust in him and he gives me peace. I love you all with all my heart, may God keep you and us together forever.
con amor para siempre, Elder Grover