11/27/2009

Guatemala - November 23, 2009

Hey, how are you all doing? Sounds great to me! I'm so exited - Aspen Jenny :) what a pretty name! So I will be waiting for some pictures. That makes me so happy that everyone is doing great and that you have a good week planned out. I pray God will be with you and all the many things that you all are up to. Snd also that is so awesome that you had the opportunity to go and visit with Hermana Beck, what a neat experience! So, tell me some of the things you learned, any councils and advice? I love to learn from our leaders, I still have work on applying what I learn, but I'm trying. So, I think we are going to have a greengo dia de gracia, we will see how it all works out. All of our fechas (people that were going to get baptized) moved away, so we were shut down for the month, but we know God is preparing people to hear us. We are teaching two girls ,and they are really eating it up. They have family that are members, and it is comforting to teach someone that is really interested is the gospel. We are doing great here, don't worry about me. The work goes on. The days mesh into weeks, and the weeks into months. It really is a different life, but I love it! I know I'm called here for a reason, and it is the same reason that every young man needs to go, Moses 1:39. We are all brothers and sisters and some do not have the knowledge of our Father. How great a blessing is my calling! Is there anything I can do for any of you? Please let me know. Wish Teddy luck and tell him I will be praying for him. Thank you for your prayers and love. May our Eternal God be with you all this holiday season!
con amor, Elder Grover