Hey family! I must say I'm truly humbled, the last few week have been rough, but I want to testify to you that the Lord really answers prayers. When I got the letter from Dad, it was right when everything we had fell through. We were preparing a family that received a witness that the gospel was true, but the week they were supposed to be baptized, they left to work far away in a tobacco field. All the other people we were teaching did not want to hear any more from us, ... in short, we were praying for a miracle to help us get out and pick things up. Just about every time I have prayed for the work or for you as a family, a feeling of peace has entered my soul, I could not fight it or doubt it. And now, this past Sunday we had 104 people in church and a handful of new investigators to teach. It was branch conference, and the Lord heard our cries. I know with out a single doubt in my mind that the Lord's desire for our family is in the celestial realms of his kingdom, and he will provide a way for us to accomplish it. The road will be hard but the road to Calvary was not all that easy ether. I pray that we all will find ways to become more like Christ this season, for it is through him that everything is possible. I so testify in his name, even Jesus Christ, Amen.
I'm good here, I definitely don't feel like I'm 20, but the members are going to give me food tonight so that is neat. We are happy and moving right into the Christmas season. I have not received letters or anything in a long time, but we are going to have a dinner as a mission soon, so I think that is probably when we will receive it all. I'm not worried about you all, I know God is with you. I'm so happy to hear that Jesse is preparing for the mission ( it's just the beginning:) ) Felice Navidad! I'm so happy, just remember that and it makes me even more happy when you all are happy too. I testify that this is the work of God, and he is leading it by the hand of his Son. I love you all so much, and thanks for the birthday email! May God protect you and this family forever and ever!
Elder Grover





