Hey, how are you all? How was the new year? It went good here; a lot of parties and fireworks, but nothing happened with us, so it was all good. The little town where we live is really the most traquilo in our area. But the work goes on, we could not work a lot this past week - for one reason or another, but the little we did the Lord extremely blessed us. We found two new families to teach, and one even went to church on Sunday. She said she joined a church... los mormones! But she can't get baptized until they get married, and that is going to take a lot of work; I don't know how long it could take. But I'm happy and well, it just seems like time is going too fast! I'm really enjoying the time I have with Elder Marshall, we are learning a lot together. We are eating better now too, thanks to your package. Could I ask for some more muffin mixes :) Also in near future, I'm going to need some help with holey clothes - the rocks are really taking their toll! We will see what happens the next few weeks, I'm almost afraid to say my time in this area is drawing short, but only the good Lord knows. I know this is His work and His glory, Moses 1:39. I have a sure testimony that he loves each of us and he is providing a way to live with him again, not that it is easy but it will be worth it! I love each of you with all my heart! May God be with you!
con amor Elder Grover





