I can't believe spring is here, things are starting to warm up and here they are really getting green, it is quite something to see. I will be here a little while yet, we just had transfers a little over a week ago. I will go wherever God wants me. We had a great baptism on Saturday, everything went well. The only thing that didn't go as planned was afterward, her mom was cleaning up the kitchen and we were talking and I said, so when will we get to teach you. It went silent, but I think that means maybe tomarrow, she never actually said yes or no, right? He he. They will come around. There is another lady that we are teaching now, and I really feel like she is ready to be baptized; her sister is a member of the church, and her daughter is a member of the church. So lots is happening. But I will tell you the honest to goodness truth, it is not because of us. God is the One and all glory is His. Blessings come from Him based on the conditions tied to the specific blessing. Sounds like there is alot going on there, Baseball is started up here as well. Takes alot of people out, or rather out of home, we will just have to figure out some way of teaching at baseball games. He he. Yesterday was Zone Conference, it was all about the Book of Mormon. Oh boy, what a book. We talked a lot about how significant it was, and how powerful it is. One thing that was talked about that I thought was very significant was they talked about how the promise in Moroni 10:3-5 is not a one time promise. We should pray every day and read, and if we do we can have that spiritual manifestation daily, in fact we need it daily. Then if we go out and someone was to say that the Book of Mormon was false we can say with authority, 'no, I was reading a couple of hours ago from the Book of Mormon and I recived a witness from the Holy Ghost that it is true'. Which it is. The bible is wonderful, and we love it; in fact the Book of Mormon gives a specific command to read it, and they both work together to bring us to Christ. Read from it every day, and the promises that President Hinkley promised will come into your life, I guarantee it. That is just the way it is. And remember, that was the second thing that Elder Perry told us to share with someone, building upon the foundation of Jesus Christ. It is wonderful, truly wonderful. I love each of you, I leave you my personal witness of the Book of Mormon. That it is true, there is a light in my life that I know has come from the Book of Mormon. Please read from it. May God be with you Always.
Love Forever,
Elder Jordan Grover





