4/28/2009

Guatemala - April 27, 2009

The rain is just starting up, but it is still really dry right now, if fact, I had a bloody nose this moring. So far we have just had some sprinklings, but the people really need the rain. Anyway, it is pretty jungly here, my shoes are getting hammared from the rocks. All the roads are like rocky roads, well some anyway. I have no idea if they have closed the border or not, there have been a few people with colds around, but I thought that it was just from it being so dry. No worrys about the swine flu, we are well taken care of. The language is coming, I have been blessed. Missionary work is really hard, in our area, in four weeks, we got one investigator to come to church. Yeah, not as rosy as we thought. But we are working hard, and the Lord is blessing us a lot. Can you send some photos? The members love to look at pictures and I don't have any to carry around with me. Photos of home and family and stuff, if you can. And then for the tenth of May, I need to know when to call, and the cell number, so I can call it and then you can call me back and then we both get it free! Yeah, it took me a minite to think it all up but it will work :) Anyway, I'm alive and happy and working hard; sweating a lot, learning a lot, and teaching a lot, so I could not be happier! Thank you for the letters, E-mails, love and prayers, they all mean so much to me! I know God lives and Jesucristo is our Savior, and with out that we are nothing - but with it we have everything! Read Alma 32, it is about faith and helping it grow, it is really good. I love you all and may God bless each of you!
Con Amor,
ELDER GROVER