Life here is just coasting, working on the language and trying to build the kingdom. But every one we teach, it seems like they are all falling though; but we will just work harder, right! Wish Colby the best for me. Let me know if there is anything I can do for anyone, a letter or anything. I'm great here, the food is good, and we haven't gotten any rain yet. Changes will be in three weeks. Oh, packages are really positive, I have received some with picturers of Christ and some without, but they all have been getting through - just send them to the mission home. Tamra sent a package full of green stuff just before I left the CCM, so that was cool. Oh, I know what I want for christmas, a 6" dutch oven with a metal spatula (just a hint, ya know). Man, I will need new shoes by then too, my shoes are beat already and I have only been here 3 weeks. God lives and Jesus is the Christ. We had a great lesson the other day, really powerful. I'm so grateful for my testimony and for the opportunity to strengthen it every day. So just keep reading the scripturs and praying. Our testimony is the most important thing we have, along with our family. Read 3 nephi 11 and pray about it, I promise it will srengthen you. I love you all! Keep your chins up and smile big cuz Jesus is our Savior!
Con Amor,
ELDER GROVER





