7/23/2014

Indiana - June 9, 2014

Hello, Hello,
How in the world would you do a report on me? I wouldn't even be able to do a report on me :)  But I guess that could just be me, I would freak out if I was asked to do that! Yeah, yeah, I'm still Jade, but all in all I would probably be able to take an assignment to talk a lot better now that I have a little practice. Sorry I didn't have more going that you could have reported on! I can believe bishop didn't tell you that it was Ben's farewell, was the topic for the meeting Missionary Work or something? Anyway, I hope it went well, I guess a lot of people got to hear how I'm doing :) But yeah, Elder Maupin's friend Elder Stodderd is my Zone Leader now. This is actually the first time we have served anywhere in the same area, I just saw him at transfers a few times, but he is a good kid, he is actually with my old companion, Elder Glissmeyer. I guess I am just the one that helps missionaries just before they go up in leadership, I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing :) It's not going to be like that for my companion now, unless you count going home as leadership! It's crazy too, I may have told you, Elder Channell, who I was with last summer is also in the Batesville ward, so that is pretty cool.  I guess that means you are old when you start serving around the former, companions. But anyways,  things are good, still trying to get used to the area, but it will come!  My problems with allergies have improved, so now we should really be able to get some work done! But anyways, love you much! Don't have too much fun with out me, oh wait, it looks like you already have, just kidding it looks like your trip was a lot of fun though:)
Love Elder Jade M. Grover