7/23/2014

Indiana - June 23, 2014

Hello there,
We are plugging away out here as well! Tomorrow is transfers, so today we got our transfer calls, and I am staying, Surprise! Yeah, this transfer was weird because I knew exactly what was going to happen, and that was because president pretty much told me last transfer, you will be with a companion that is going home, so learn the area so you can take over after that. Funny though, both me and Elder Channell got transferred in last transfer, and we both are losing our companions and leading out the areas, I guess this place needed some change.  I don't know why it is us two, but I guess God knows what he is doing. It was exciting, we were finally able to do an activity with one of the recent convert families here in Greensburg, it was only the one, but we had some come up from Batesville, so it was very nice. And they are excited to continue, so it should continue to grow! The plan is to increase our teaching pool while helping the people we already have had come to the church. I hope my next companion will be on board with it all, so it will work. I am a little jealous of McKady's racing, I'm gaining too much weight! Yeah, yeah, you were right on the call, I'm about 15 pounds heavier than when I left, not good :(  Who is she doing the Ragnar Race with again? Those do sound like a lot of fun! But what's with this running more cool races than her older brother?  I'll have to come back and catch up :) Thanks for all you do, I love you so much! I dont know if I got the package yet or not, Elder Graff for some reason has us spend the whole day in Batesville on preparation day. But if not, I'll let you know next week, thank you much! 
Love Elder Jade Grover