I hope that we all made it through the crazy week last
week! I did, but mine was not near as crazy as a graduation week would
have been! On the other hand, my allergies sure did kick me in the butt. But yeah, other than that, not too much, just getting to know my new area. I've got to do that fast, I only have one transfer before I have to be the
one leading it out :). So yeah, it's a good place, a little ways from
the church, its about 20 minutes from Batesville, so we only go to the
church on Sundays! But we are trying to start a weekly book of mormon
study here as well as a weekly get together in the park for a lesson
while the kids play around at the park. So yeah, things are in the works. I am very excited for the potential in this area, there is a lot that we
can do! But anyways, I'm writing today since yesterday was a government
holiday and the library was not open. President had us out trying to find new investigators yesterday instead of our usual Monday P-Day, hoping to find more families at home I guess, so we are having P Day today, kind of crazy! It went pretty good, I guess, lots of new investigators were found in the mission, lives are
being touched! I hope that everyone has a wonderful first full week of
Summer! Love you much MOM!
Love Elder Jade Merlin Grover





