7/23/2014

Indiana - June 16, 2014

Good Morning!
Things are good here! Happy Fathers day Dad! I'm sorry I didn't at least send you a letter or something, I have became the worst missionary at writing letters and things. It doesn't help when I move to different areas and I just follow my companion around and we don't have any down time at our apartment, but I guess I'm just making excuses. But I hope that the family took very good care of you, you really do mean the world to me, and I am sure to the rest of the family! I am ever so grateful for all you and mom have done for us! It sounds like you all had an eventful weekend! I guess you could say we did too,  we had our Stake Conference, which was very good. Funny, as a missionary you would think I wouldn't mind it being focused on missionary work, but as a missionary you would also like good spiritual things to be talked about for those that through missionary work are coming to the gospel.   The Saturday evening session was about missionary work, but the main meeting was on the family unit, the biggest and most important priority, how to bless and strengthen the family! And really, that is why we do all the rest, because the whole plan is how to be happy, and God has blessed us with families to be able to have the opportunity to love as he loves us, his children. Other than Stake Conference, not too much going on. Elder Graff only has a week left, so that is what most people talk about around us, so that is fun, the joys of sending a Missionary home, I guess! We also have a family home evening set up this week in the park, as an effort to strengthen the unity of the people we are working with, recent converts and so forth.  I really hope that it will work, we really need God's hand in our work here in Greensburg, so we are trying anything we can! But things are good, thanks for all the prayers and support, I can see it help me! Anyways, love you Much! Love you Mom!
Elder Jade M. Grover