6/18/2014

Ohio - May 5, 2014

Hello, Hello
Things here in good old Wilmington are going great! It was a little colder this week, we only had a few days with some good sun the other days it was off and on. It was also a little windy, crazy, I thought that only happened in San Juan County! But I do have to admit, we haven't had it as hard as we get hit back home. I guess that is a good thing because it is way too flat here! The work is going great.  The sisters here have a baptism coming up this weekend and the next, maybe it is just that you have to have sisters to have a lot of work going on, just kidding! They are tearing it up though, it is super exciting! We are working with some pretty cool people too. Saturday, Don and Carmie Smith went to her daughters graduation and I got to feed his horses, well I guess a horse, a mule, and a pony. As well as his dogs and chickens and things, so that was nice, just like being at home :) A funny though, my comp has been trying to convince me he is not a city boy, and I think it was Friday that Don had us over to help him with his turkeys. After that Elder Ziegler said if that's what farm boys do then he is completely fine with sticking to the city, ha!  Kind of funny, people just don't know how to really live any more! Then Sunday we had branch conference.  I am really excited, the stake really pushed the work of salvation, so some awesome changes are taking place and the work can't go anywhere but up, right! But anyways, lots going on. Sorry to hear about Mckady, I know the feeling, not fun! I hope that it will be able to work out alright and she can start to feel better! Then its already the end of track season, tear it up Jens! Anyways, love ya' Much!
Love Elder Jade Grover