5/03/2014

Ohio - April 28, 2014

Things here in the Great Ohio are going very well! The weather has been pretty nice, other than today, it's rainy again and should be for the next couple of days, but I sure have enjoyed the warmer weather! I thought winter would never end! It sounds like the weather there is pretty crazy!  Did the storm put any snow on the Mountain? It looks like it was a pretty nice day for JJ and Jesse's Graduation though. It looks like the trees are coming in good, maybe even fuller then here, but you have to remember that is only the trees,  it is way greener hear! The lower vegetation has changed drastically, it's a completely different Ohio now :) The work is also going very well, we had an investigator come to church, and the sisters had three! Yeah, I think the branch was really excited about that, we are doing our best to do what the Lord wants. Our investigator, Carmy, I don't know if I already told you about her and her husband or not, but anyway her husband Don left the Church 20 years ago in Indiana.  He got with us and wants to come back in to the church and his wife now is actually interested in the church as well, super exciting! The Lord puts you where you need to be so those who he has been preparing can find you, they have now been to church the past two weeks! Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful week, Love you all, Love you Mom!

Elder Jade Grover

PS. What is the name of the missionary that talked to Jens about having a good friend that is serving out here with me? Anyways, Elder Stoddard told me that he thought his friend was serving in Blanding, so that must be the friend. So yeah, Me and Elder Stoddard where in the same district in the MTC, and we are the only ones in the Cinci Mission.  Small world huh?