6/18/2014

Indiana, May 19, 2014

Hello, Hello
Now to start off, I'm good, but I have to ask where in the world did Jordan get those shorts? I didn't even know they made shorts in that color! And as a missionary, I am going to have to tell him he needs a hair cut. You've got to make sure you look like the brethren right, and I'm sorry, you just really stood out in that picture. So anyways, that was at State Track huh, man another season gone, wow! State placer, now that's my brother, sounds like a good way to wrap up your senior year, and now on to the big week, Congratulations! Now its time to give your  time to the Lord right :) So as you know, I'm back in Indiana, funny, I'm in the ward just south of Connersville. Its the Batesville ward, but we are like 20 minutes away in Greensburg, Indiana. Lots of work to do here, but we are excited to turn this place around. I am with Elder Graff from Las Vegas. This is actually his last transfer before heading home, so I better get to know the area fast! It feels like it will be a good place, lots and lots of changes, but its going to be great! I hope you all have a wonderful week, and are able to make it through alright, graduation week is always very busy! Don't forget to enjoy it! Love ya'
Love Elder Jade Grover