Good Afternoon Family!
Things are good here, most definitely not as crazy as things are over
there! It is not even as bad as I thought it would be, I figured that I would be
stressing to get all my things together today, but my companion and I are
blessed with 6 more weeks here in good old Connersville! The Lord still has
some things that He needs us both to do here, so we will keep working as hard as
we can, and I hope that the work will really be able to get rolling here! Our investigators and the members of the ward will be happy, at least they said they would be sad to see us leave, but you know that is probably what they say to every
missionary. But hey, either way they are stuck with me and Elder Channel for
another 6 weeks. I hope that everyone survives the Treck, I so wish that I could go
too. Actually, I did kinda go on one, walking along pulling hand carts in the
Bicentennial parade here, they even say that we made it on TV:) But hey, you
might could find it, then you could tell everyone your missionary made it on TV! I also heard there is a few shots of us doing service for the celebrations, probably on the Bicentennial site, but I don't know what it is called. Anyways, I'm praying for you all the time! Stay strong and the Lord will be able to help you
overcome all that you have to do, even all the crazy stresses that come our
way! Keep the Faith and hang in there! I love you Mom!
Oh, and yeah, the mission does cover some of Kentucky as well so you
never know, I might make it to Kentucky as well as Connertucky! Thank you for the package, I got it! Also tell Candice and her kids I love them and love the letters that they sent with the stuff!
Love, Elder Jade M. Grover





