Good Morning!
Well Mom, I don't know what we are going to do because you know Elder
Grover has a very bad habit of doing things that Jade would do, and does a very
good job at messing things up! Yeah, whatever I did last week made it so that my access to
submit messages to your Email address has been rejected, it says when they send
it back that it has permanent Fatal Errors! I still don't know if you can send
me anything, or if you have tried, but before I sent this I hadn't gotten anything! So yeah, I don't
know what we are going to do, sorry!!! Well, my old mission in Indy is having
transfers this week, but we are having a 7 week transfer, so we won't have it until next week. Now everything is so much different, I have no idea how this
mission is going to handle transfers. You know me, I don't like change, but hey
maybe someday you will get to know where in the world I am. Like I said, I have
no idea what is going on, but do I ever? haha! Really, they haven't told us
anything! But my guess is that I will be moved again, I kinda think that
he will want to throw me right into the Ohio territory, that's why I didn't get moved
very far before. But I do know that I was supposed to come to Connersville ,
maybe it was because of all the service that we have been doing here and I am one that loves to work like that, so I needed to be the one to do that! And hey, there may be more the Lord was able to do through me that I don't even know. The members here are really amazing, they sure have gone through a lot here! This is a
very hard place to raise a family in the church, but they are hanging
in there strong! But yeah, I am doing very well. I hope all is well at home, and that you are all able to survive the heat, it sounds like it has been really hot
that way! I guess it is supposed to get really hot this week here too, but you know
us missionaries, we have short access to news information. But anyways, remember that your missionary out in the Mid West loves you, Mom! I love you all
too, I didn't forget about all of you either!
Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover





