6/23/2013

Indiana - June 17, 2013

Second week in the new little place of Connersville! Sorry about sending you the wrong spelling of the City, I am pretty sure that it is with the e in the middle, not the o. So if you sent anything, I hope it comes, but it should because the postal code is right. If not, sorry, that is my fault. The work here is starting off a little slower than what I was used to, but I think that it will be speeding up very quickly. I mean, it's got to, they put two quite new missionaries in here that are still on fire right? haha! Yeah, Elder Channell has only been out for one month longer then me! But as a side note, he had got his call at like the same time, but his availability date was sooner so he made it into the earlier transfer. I am actually like a month older then he is, kinda cool!  I hope all is well at home and that the moisture is on the way, it will come, I'm praying for it! Hang in there and stay close to our Lord, and through Him we will make it through anything, I know! haha! I've learned a lot on my mission, and still feel like I don't know enough, so I am still yet to learn a lot more! The work is great, its hard but it is very worthwhile! I hope all the kids are doing well and enjoying the summer! How is Elsie Jo? Anyways, I'm doing well! And Dad, Happy Fathers Day! I hope it was great! Love you all! Love you Mom, take care!


Love, Elder Jade Grover