Good Morning From the Great State of Indiana !
Even though they are booting me out of the Indiana Mission, I'm still in
the state! For now at least, my guess is that when the mission
president comes he will mix things up really good! It's kinda weird, today we
were told not to email President Collens or to put in our key indicators because
we are now considered to be in the Cincinnatti Mission. So yeah, its interesting
being in a mission
without a president! We still get orders from the Indianapolis mission, so we are still under president Collins, but we are kind of in a limbo period. But guess
what? The work still goes on! Of course it does, it's the Lord's work, and it will
go on no matter what! Hey, talking about the work, were you all able to go
to that leadership broadcast? That was amazing! They usually just have the ward
councils go to that, but here President Collins had us tell the wards to invite
the whole ward because every member of the ward needs to have that
information. If you didn't go, you'll have to look it up and watch it sometime, it
is really good! Yeah, yeah, member missionary work is a little harder back in Blanding, but still we all need to be in it. With more and more missionaries, the
members really have to step it up and help us out by finding the people for the missionaries to teach. I know there is not a lot of non-members back home, but on those occasions when we should invite someone to learn more about the gospel, we've got to
do it! It is way better than knocking on doors, but then again I guess the
missionaries in Utah
don't do much of that, different lifestyles I guess, luckies. Anyway, there was
also a change that they are going to start implementing over the next several
months which they announced that really scared me! They are going to be giving us
way more technology to be more productive with our time! Yeah, I should have been
born years ago, I don't know if I am qualified for all that tech stuff! But what can I say, the world is going fast, and the Lord is always a long way ahead. Well
anyways, now that you heard me go off, how is life at home? Did we make it
through the crazy week alright? I'm good here, but holy cow I sweat like crazy
out here, I feel like a fat man! Haha, with how much I sweat, I wonder sometimes, but I guess everyone sweats a lot! But I still am scared, I've gained like 15 pounds
since I came out, I'm weighing about 160, that is really weird. But anyways, I hope all is well, I love you all!!! Thank you mom for all you do for me! I love you so much!
Love,
Elder Jade Merlin Grover





