Hey family, how are you? Sounds like life there is getting all busy with the summer coming on, haha! How is the weather? Hot? It is sooo hot here, and it is supposed to get hotter, well today it sprinkled a little and is fresco, but this week was roasting! It is supposed to get really hot this summer. Luckily and unfortunantly we live right by a river; lucky we get nice cool breezes, but we can't swim so it's hard to see the water all the time and not want to jump in. haha!
We were blessed yesterday as 4 of our investigators came to church, it was a wonderful day! 2 of them we found and added on Saturday, 1 we have been teaching for awhile and has come to church 3 times, and another who is sooooo golden. She came for the first time and found out one of her friends is a member and so she really enjoyed her time at church, it was awesome. Things are really starting to pick up here in the mission, our zone alone picked up 8 firms this week, and our branch has 1 firm and 8 to church, which is fantastic for our little branch! The work is steadily progressing; I have had lots of desires to be urgent, I wish I had more time! I want to baptize everyone, but no one is going towards the water, except our investigator, Nely Caterino, she has a lot of potential, we are hopeing for 23 of June.
Love Elder Grover





