Hey family, how are things? Things here are soooooooooooo hot, it was 106 the other day some say it even hit 108; it was miserable, if you know what I mean! We both just wanted to melt away, but we continued to work and we taught some good lessons. We helped save one of our less actives' dogs that had just been in a fight and was all beat up (never get pit bulls). We were in his litttle house with 8 pit bulls; yeah, I will admit that it was a little frightening. It doesn't help that one of his dogs has killed another pit bull that had got in with them, so he is pretty beastly; luckly we didn't die, haha! Lots of pit bull stories here, everyone has pit bulls and chiuauas, yeah it is insane! It makes it hard to get to some people's doors, I guess they just weren't prepared, but I have heard stories of some elders that walked like 50 yards to get to this house, and they had huge dogs, and the dogs didn't attack. The owner knew after that, that God had sent them, so God will guide us and guide the dogs not to eat us, haha.
I want to apologize for the forgetting of Father's Day, we realized it Sunday when we went to church and the young men's president asked us to join the young men in singing a song for the fathers, and then they gave us candy bars, cause I guess we are considered fathers too? I dont think so. Sounds like Elsie was right in time for JJ to be a father for Fathers Day, haha! Congrats! So dad, HHHHHAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY FFFFFFAAAAATTTTHHHEEERRSSSS DDDDAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Fathers day, I hope you know I love you so much :)
All is well here, we are still working, trying to find those people who are being prepared, and we hope to see success here soon . We have several of our investigators that have lots of potential, so we are hoping for an awesome JULY, full of boiling water :) because it is super hot here in Sac, haha. I hope all is well in Blanding, I love you all so much!
Elder Jesse Grover





