Dear Family,
WHATS UP!!!!!!! Hey family, how are you all doing? Sounds like Jade tore it up at his track meet, and Jens too!!! NEW TRACK, what the freak? Send me pictures! How is the football field, did they re-do that too or just the track? I bet it looks so good dang good, that is awesome, I am jealous of that. I drove past a high school and they were having a track meet, it took me back to high school; it was the same field I saw a football game going on at when I was here in the Tongan ward. Yeah, I cover mostly the same area, so that's cool. But anyways, congrats on the weekend, it sounds awesome and successful. And Jordan was able to come down? That's good that he gave himself a break, we all need a good break sometimes.
So I got an FFA shirt from the lady who has the farm we live on, Sister Davis, I was like, "dang that's better than my real FFA career," haha, but I guess they just went to the state convention for California, it was this weekend, so they had gotten shirts and she got us some, haha! The other day she was asking me for advice on showning lambs, like on what they should eat and how to show them, she said that I could teach the kids how to show, haha! Just think, people asking ME for advice on that! People always used to ask everyone else in our family before they would ask me, but since we are in California and the AG industry is not what it is where we come from, haha, they confide in me, the least Cowboy farmer out of the whole family! But it helps me get back to my roots, haha, so it's always fun. I feel so good living here, it is really just a breath of fresh air, like literally I can smell animal poo, which is actually amazing when you haven't smelled it for awhile, haha! I know that sounds weird, it just brings me back to being at home, which is really nice.
The work here is going good. I have had a lot of fun this week organizing English classes, I am just looking for a teacher right now so they have a consistant teacher instead of a missionary companionship that gets switched every 6 weeks, but we will be there as like tutors, haha! It is fun, and where I am the leader, I have the opportunity to organize activities like that that can help us to find new investigators. I really love being a missionary, haha, it is really the best! I love you all so much, thanks for all you do for me! Have a wonderful week.
Love Elder Grover





