Dearest Family,
How are you all? It sounds like everything is going well back at home and that is so good! I am so happy to hear that I will be having 2 new sobrino cuando regreso a la casa, that is exciting news! I am doing well, life is going well here, we just keep working. There are lots of changes in the mission going on right now, so I am super busy. I have the wonderful oppurtunity of teaching my district; we were trained as leaders this past week and will recieve more training this week, and then I will be training my district on all the changes, so that should be fun, and it will be a chance to grow as a leader, right, haha :)
Things are going good and we are searching for new people. With new changes and all it could really help us I think, so we are excited. We had alot to do today with all these new changes and all, so our p-day is a little shorter today and I am running out of time, so I love you all, don't forget that!
Love Elder Jesse :)
PS We had dinner with some members, an older couple, and they had the saddest story ever! They had 5 children, and all have passed away, it is the saddest story! They all died pretty young, but they met the gospel about 3 years ago, and they said that they are happy now :)
PSS We went to Deseret book and the lady at the register is a niece of Steve Lovell, haha, crazy huh?
PSSS Mom, I am so sorry I missed your birthday! I seriously feel like the worst son ever, forgive me? I love you and happy late birthday! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





