12/02/2011

California - November 24, 2011

Hoy es el Dia de De Accion de Gracias, entonces Estoy muy agadicido por muchas cosas pero primero es nuestro Padre Celestial y su hijo Jesucristo, y por su plan para nosotros. y tambien estoy muy agradicidos por ustedes y por todo que hacen para mi, por las oracions y su apoyo. el evangelio de Jesucristo es una bendicion por nosotros, y estoy agradicido por la opurtunidad de estar aqui en Sacramento y servir las personas que viven aqui. ahorita estamos buscando por personas para ensenar para tener un navidad especial o un regalo por nuestro senor Jesucristo en su cumpleanos. yo se que veremos muchas milagros in este mes.

I am doing really well out here in Sacramento. I got to play football this morning in the rain, you have no idea how much fun it was! I miss it, but God gives us little blessings to help us on our way, just a little blessing to brighten my day, haha! We will be eating with a member, his name is Antonio. He is great, he feeds us every Thursday. He was baptized about a year and a half ago, and he loves missionaries. Today is our preperation day, which is nice so we can enjoy the holiday. We actually have two dinners, but I will try to not eat too much, I am still trying to lose weight that I put on in the Tongan ward, we will see how that goes, haha :)

Well, one of my companions flew home Tuesday after two years of service. He went home a week early to see his brother before he leaves for the MTC, they would have missed each other by a day, but they let him go home a week early to see his brother. The transfer ends next week. Time goes by so fast, it's almost December, can you believe it? Time flies by so fast.

Jade has a girl friend and Jens is 16 - wow, that's insane! JJ and Tamra are having a baby - WOW that's so insane! Wow, good luck with everything all you alls, wow!

HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!1

Love Elder Jesse Grover