Dear Family!
It is so wonderful to hear all is going well with you all at home, busy as usual, but that's just the typical right, haha! Grover Pride showed at the wrestling tournament this last weekend? That's awesome! That goes to show who the wrestling team has been relying on for the last couple years right JJ? You, and now Jade and Jens, haha! Thats super awesome, I am hecka proud of you all, you are the best! Everything here is going well, just work work work like usual, haha, but very enjoyable! We had a temple day with President Lewis to get us pumped for our White Christmas coming up, our Mmonth full of baptisms - we are super excited! We have seen so many miracles, it has been unreal. We have two baptisms coming up for this Christmas, we are excited! One for the 22, and the lady who has been quiting smoking for the 24, it is so awesome! We had a super awesome lesson with her last night, we took a member with us that quit smoking about a year ago, after 35+ years of smoking, and he helped her so much! He told her she had to quit today and never look back, and she listened to him more than she ever did to us when we said that because we have never smoked. She handed me her carton of cigaretts, and now I can prooudly say that for the first time in my life I have held one, haha. It was a wonderful little miracle! Yesterday we were at church and one of the mission presidency was at church; we talked to him and he told us to tell her to quit now and to take a member with us who has quit smoking so we turned around and our newly called ward mission leader was there so we asked him if he knew anyone in the ward who had quit smoking and he said his step-dad had, but he didnt know if he would go out with us, we gave it a try and he said he would love to, then we had an awesome lesson! OH THE JOYS OF CHRISTMAS MIRACLES!!!!! Just a little update, but all is well. Thanks so much for the prayers, they are working so very much.
We still haven't heard the ruling for skyping yet, so hopefully by next week we will know. President has been really busy lately with all the temple tours and holiday stuff. This is a crazy busy time with out all the commercial stuff, missionaries are very busy this time of year, haha. I honestly can't think of stuff I need at the moment, I always go blank when I sit down to email, haha. I might have to start making notes or something, the only thing I can think of is like stamps or something I will be sending Christmas cards, so those might come in really handy, haha! Thanks so much for all you do! Anything you guys need from me, I will probably sending stuff next P-day, so just let me know by then :)
Les Quiero Bastante!!!!!
Elder Jesse Grover





