TO MY DEAREST FAMILY,
Hey, how is all going? Transfers were this week, and I will be staying here in East Sac with Elder Chirino, so this is where I will be spending the holidays. I will live in house full of native speakers! Yeah, Elder Chirino de El Salvador, the other 2 elders, Elder Martinez de Mexico and Elder Sarmiento de Peru, so I think God and President really want to crack down on my spanish - I will be living spanish, haha. That's really the only news, not much new here, just doing missionary work and all. We have been searching for people to teach and God has blessed us so very much with finding people to teach. We are very excited, we will be helping a lady quit smoking, I am supper excited to do it, to help someone give up something like this, it will really be the first investigator I have had that we have got to this point and have had them want to change. She asked us last night to help her, her daughter was baptized back in July and she likes the church, and she really wants to give up the smoking. Please pray for her, her name is Maria Rivera.
That's nice that JJ and Tamra found a place to live, and that the baptism and wedding and Thanksgiving all went good. My Thanksgiving was good, we had good dinners. We are still trying to finish all the leftovers that members gave us, haha. Tell the aunties hi for me and everyone else. So Jess's girlfriend is coming here, right? I think I saw her on the arrivals list, haha, she will be arriving today then, haha, crazy small world, I guess.
Well, I love you all, and sorry I have slacked on writing and birthdays and special events - it's really busy. I am really trying to lose myself in the work and spending more time in the scriptures and on my Spanish, please pray for me to prorgess. I want so bad to be the best I can and I know that I can work, work, work - that is the answer, and of course prayers. Me and Elder Chirino have a lot of goals for this transfer as a companionship, we are the most seasoned (like the oldest) most have an old missionary and a young missionary, and we are in the middle, he is out like 19 months and I have been out 9. There aren't like zone leaders, so we have high expectations to accomplish, and we know God has big plans for us, we are super excited, so pray for us to live to our potencial ok :)
Les Quiero Bastante!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Jesse Grover





