11/07/2011

California - November 7, 2011

HEY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I did move, I am up here in East Sac, back in the Del Norte Ward. I arrived up here Saturday evening, yeah it was quite an experience, haha! I had to try to get a ride while a huge Tangan funeral was going on, and you know how big those things are! I finally got a ride, and then on Saturday I couldn't get ahold of the guy; I was freaking out, but I eventually got a ride, and I am up here now with my two new companions Elder Chorino de Virginia pero antes de El Salvador y Elder Hutchings de South Carolina, they are great! Going back to the Del Norte ward was awesome, I felt so welcomed there, and my recent convert, who hasn't been to church since I left, was there, it was so awesome! I love this work, some of the happiest moments of my life have been here. This is true joy, everyone needs to do this, it is seriously the best!!!!

I am sorry to hear about the football game, it sounds very simular to my junior year, does it not? Undefeated until the semis, and then losing. And a quarterback who tried to do it all himself and really not perform very well; yeah, I remember how that is. Football is a team sport, you do your responsibility and rely on everyone to do theirs, and you trust in everyone and guess what happens? You have fun whether you win or you lose. But the Broncos almost always win, so it's kinda' a win-win situation, haha! But I was super proud of them, I always brag about Blanding and how awesome we are, haha, jk! Tell Jens that this means that he should get to work now. He knows the taste of defeat and dissapointment and you never want to taste it again, so work hard and put in all your efforts! And Jade and Jens, you both need to be positive about wrestling. I regret being a terd about wrestling now, you will look back and regret it, and regrets are not good! So no matter who is coaching you, do your best and be who you are and love it, and love your family and love your God and show that wherever you are, and things will be good, real good, I promise. NO EXCUSES NO REGRETS!! I promise all will be good, I know it will because our Father in Heaven has a plan for us, and it is great, I love it! I finished the Book of Mormon today, marking all the references to Jesus Christ, and I will tell you, my testimony of the Book of Mormon and of my Savior Jesus Christ has grown immensely, I cant even describe it. I am so greatfull for all te prophets who sacrificed their lives for us to help us to have this book. Our beloved profeta Joseph Smith and all he did, and our Savior Jesus Christ. I am greatful for all of you and the support you give me, you have no idea how much of a difference it makes! Without you all, I would be nowhere, but because of your help and guidence, I am here, and I love it! Thank you so much for everything you do.

So, a cool little fact, the street I live on is called what? ....... JESSE, haha! Cool huh? But it is really wierd, some of the signs are spelled Jesse and some are spelled Jessie, it is really funny, but we all know the correct way to spell it right, haha :)

I love you all and I pray and hope all is well at home. Dad, be careful ok, no more close calls, ok! Rely on the Lord, he knows what's up, ok, haha! We all need to rely on Him, every single one of us needs to.

Les Quiero Mucho

Su hijo, hermano, tio, amigo, ect....

Elder Jesse Grover

P.S. Yes, I want to be in the drawing, of course you sillys, haha! If it is an inconvinence 'cause I won't be there, then don't worry about it, but I would love to be in it - you know how much I love getting presents for people, it's the best :)

P.S.S. OH YES, BY THE WAY I GOT THE PACKAGE, THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT WAS THE BEST! THANKS FOR THE CARDS AND THE LETTERS AND THE CANDY AND THE SUPER COOL PUMPKINS - EVERYONE WAS JEALOUS OF THEM !!!!! THANK YOU

LES QUIERO MUCHISIMO!!!!!