5/17/2011

MTC - April 25, 2011 continued

Hola, como esta? Yeah, it is weird having P-day today, but we will make it work. We meet our new teachers tonight, crazy that we are getting two new ones, huh? Oh, and by the way, your tapes are going to be full of singing, haha! Yeah, it is way fun to use them and record stuff, I am enjoying it. Yeah, if you can get stuff before next Tuesday, that is when I fly out. I am trying to get all my stuff ready to go; I am very nervous and excited. I can't believe I have already been out here this long, it is so crazy. I had to speakin sacrament meeting yesterday, me and Hermana Mason - in spanish. How cool is that? I gave a talk in spanish, haha! I am getting better, that's for sure, before you know it I will be fluent, haha! I hope, at least with God's help I will be, I know it. My teacher said I sound pretty fluent when I pray, but when you pray in spanish all the time, you get pretty good at it, haha!

Yeah, I hope Jordan gets around okay, and J.J. with his surgery. Dad has a cell phone? I wish I could see that! But I am very glad that he is carrying it around, it makes me feel good to know he will have it with him. Oh, how things change in just a short time. I feel like I have been gone forever, but in reality, I have not been gone very long. But in two years I know I will be a better person, and hopefully people in Sacramento will be better also. I am so excited to get there and put my weeks of work into practice. Thank you so much for all the help you have given me! My district is so awesome, and I will miss them so much. Me and Hermana Mason leave Tuesday morning while everyone else but Elder DiPero leave Wednesday. Love you all so much! My MTC stay is almost over, but the best is yet to come!
Love,
Elder Jesse Grover