Hey, my P-day has changed; it is now on Monday. They re-did our schedule here, and it is crazy. We will lose both of our teachers and get new ones, hopefully we will get good ones, haha! Guess what? I got my travel plans; I leave May 3 at 5:00 in the morning. There are four missionaries in our group, and I am the travel leader. Me and Hermana Mason will fly out together, but the others don't leave until the next day. I am just going to make this short so that I have time to get back on, so if you can hit me up with an e-mail that would be great! If not, I will just send another e-mail. Thanks so much for the package, it was awesome, I loved it! And the recorder is awesome - a lot of fun! Love you all a ton!
Love,
Elder Jesse Grover





