4/14/2011
MTC - April 13, 2011
Hello, what is the matter with Jordan? That is cool about Cameron Shumway getting his call to South Africa! It's exciting to hear about all these calls, all my friends are going out to serve, it awesome! Sorry to hear about Jade not getting the nomination for Sterling Scholar. Just tell him that I didn't, and I am pretty much awesome. So sometimes they don't let awesome people do stuff like that to save the not awesome people the hurt, haha! It will be okay, I promise things will work our for the best. That is so sad to hear about the Stake Presidency, tell them I love them and so grateful for all they did for me. How is President Redd's health? I get my first haircut today, crazy huh? Yeah, it's pretty exciting. My companion is doing well, he is healing really well. I just got make district leader, yeah, now I get to check the mail. So you all should write a lot so I have a reason to get the mail, haha! Everything here is pretty much the same, it is very repetitive, so not a whole lot of news, sorry! I only have three weeks left, so that is exciting. I taught my first lesson in Espanol last week and a few since, so the language is progressing, that is for sure! Laundry is sucky! I like doing laundry at home better, haha! If this is a bad e-mail, sorry, I just don't know what to write. I wish I had a crazy story or something, but no. I'm glad your trip went well. I hope you had an awesome birthday, mom, you are the best! Family, I love you all so much! Keep praying for me, profavor, I need it! And write lots of letters! Love you! Love, Elder Grover





