4/01/2011

MTC - March 30, 2011

Hey Family, It is good to hear from you all. I have crazy missionary news too, me and my companion are meeting with a surgeon today. Yeah, that's right, he tore his ACL meniscus and has micro fractures - MTC basketball, haha! So, we will have lots of time out of the MTC for the next while - our whole stay as of right now. He won't be able to leave until June 4th instead of May 3rd, which would kind of suck, but his Spanish will be super good, haha! Other than that, the week has been pretty much the same as every other week, in the MTC it is the same schedule every week. The Spanish is at a stand still, I am struggling all over again. Please pray for me and Elder DiPiero, we really need it, we can use all the prayers we can get, haha! Please, please, I need the help, I am missing home all over again, haha. My family is so legit, that it is hard to be away! But the fact that I want to make you proud is driving me forward. Don't worry, I'm not coming home, I have to stay here and take care of Elder DiPiero, so I can't, haha! The Lord is taking care of me, and I know he is taking care of you all at home. I have no idea what I need . . . I should write it down, because I always end up forgetting, haha. So, I guess nothing too important, just food I guess, food is always a comfort. Oh, we got a new district, and guess what? I am still the youngest in the zone! I am just a young guy, haha! But in two and a half weeks my district will be the oldest, and a couple weeks after that I will be gone, haha! Time is flying by like crazy! Tell everyone to keep up all the good work, and keep being the most awesome family in the world. I love you all more than anything. Love, Elder Grover