12/20/2010

Guatemala - December 20, 2010

Hey, it's great to hear from ya', how is the family? Are you all ready for the Christmas season? I will be calling on Saturday, December 25th at 3:00 pm your time (4:00 pm my time). So, I hope that is a good time for everyone. Thanks for the great news about Kristy, that is so exciting! Now I will have three little girls to meet when I get home. So the mission has been going great, and I truly have not had time to think, so Christmas snuck up on me. Thanks for the holiday wishes and your prayers. I know this is God's work and glory, and the harder we work for our brothers and sisters, our joy will grow and be great in the kingdom of our Father. I wish you and the family a very Merry Christmas!
Con Amor Elder Grover