How are y'all? I am writing a little late today because we went to REU and had a Consejo de Lideres. Afterwards President took us to play minature golf - oh yeah, fun and super relaxing! This past week has been something, but I'm so glad to hear that all is good and happy on the home front. It is great to hear about the boys and their wrestling, what a learning and strengthening experience (wrestlers are tough!) Felizidades to Jesse, the temple is the very most beautiful place on earth! Enjoy the time you have to do the work for the non living, it will prepare you for the great work God has in store for you to do for the living. What a great time to live on this earth and be God's helpers here in the last days. I am so grateful! We are trying out best to stay busy here, Elder Aguirre has me running! Rudy and Rosa got married last week and Rudy was baptized on Friday. Saturday was the district activity and Sunday the devotional - Wow! Those were some great messages for the Christmas season and I really know now I need to esforzarme to give all I have mainly in service, and that is something that all of us can do. The familia Martinez that we have been working with came to church yesterday, and their wedding is set for this Saturday.God is pouring out his spirit and preparing his people. Family and friends, I know with all the surety of my bing that the babe of Bethlehem is the Living Christ and that He suffered on infinite atonement, my prayer is that I, along with you, will give a little of Christ's love this Christmas season. May God be with all of you. I leave you my love and thanks.
Con Amor Elder Grover





